Monday, November 17, 2008

Ugh... The level grind

Man I hate leveling... especially with the achievements in place. I'm halfway to 71, and instead of questing, I went and got exalted with Darnassus, solo'd BFD for enchanting mats and the achievement, then ran around trying to explore all of Kalimdor. I guess it doesn't help that since Lich King dropped, our Alliance, Horde ratio changed from 1:1 to 1:6 lol. Most of the Horde are already level 80, they claimed the first 80 and the first 80 for all classes on our server. Seeing how there are hardly any Alliance left, and less of us 80, they come to Borean Tundra to camp us. But what must be done, must be done.

That's why I've decided to transfer my character to a PvE server. I've always disliked PvP, I only played on them because my real life friends did. Now we're divided across three servers. I'm considering a PvE in my battlegroup, or Kelathos' RP server.

No comments: