Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Preparing for Lich King

What are YOU doing to get ready for WotLK? I've personally been doing dailies like crazy, other then that I've kinda just been dicking around. Looking for vanity pets, working on mods and side projects. I'm typing this waiting for the WoW servers to come back online. Always sucks when servers are down this close to an expansion or major update. Right now I could be preparing for the expansion by researching the Death Knight, Northrend, and the like. Only problem is, even people with Beta Keys are keeping their lips shut for the most part.

I finally got on WoW late at night, logging in to frantic shouts of: "Get ot the Champion's Hall, the items are free!" Turns out, it wasn't just a well coordinated plan to be dicks to the Alliance. I knew that Blizzard would be taking all the stuff away, but why not grab a ton of awesome weapons and armor then run BGs? The funny thing is I saw people getting the end game enchantments on their stuff, now it all goes bye bye.

1 comment:

Oblivion said...

It amuses me how people have done that...wonder if they really expected to keep the free epix! LAWL!

Watch them QQ when those items disappear.