Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to the SI:7 Conference Room

Welcome to my blog! I'm Gargomel the Level 70 Human Rogue. If you play on my WoW server (Cho' gall) you may know me as Pantsofdeath. I used to despise blogging and bloggers alike, but after spending some time watching my friend Kelathos comment on The Big Bear Butt as well as some of their affiliate sites, I realise that this can be a good way to vent about things, as well as just talk to people.

So lets start out with a little bit about me:

Name: Gargomel
Faction: Alliance
Race: Human
Level: 70
Class: Rogue
Server: Cho' gall
Interests: Writing, WoW, gaming, modding (BIG Oblivion modder), and [Adult Swim]
Other PoI's: I'm currently working on my first novel, it is heavilly under wraps, but I'm sure I will be posting bits and pieces on here for your opinion and for ideas.

Now that we have the "How Do You Do's" out of the way, lets go over some rules.

Rule 1: Go ahead and cuss all you fucking want. I have no problem with it, it has become a natural part of my speech over the years that I don't even notice it.

Rule 2: No racism, sexism, or bigotry. A person's race, gender, or religion, doesn't effect their personality (In most cases, I will say it irritates me when someone uses one of these three things as an excuse for their actions.), and you shouldn't treat them like it does.

Rule 3: If you call someone something, you probably are so more then they are. I find it hilarious when people say, "You're probably just a kid, whatever." It's funny because you see five year olds come up with more mature things to say then that.

That's all I got, if more things come up I'll be sure to post them. Also, check out Kelathos' Blog.

1 comment:

Oblivion said...

Welcome to the blogging world, my friend. =P